A Project Steering Committee (PSC) will supervise, guide, and advise the project implementation. The PSC will be co-led by the SDC Head of Cooperation, India, and IWMI’s Deputy Director General.
The remainder of the committee includes:
- IWMI Regional project leader;
- IWMI country representative from India;
- Representatives from our government partners in all four countries: IDCOL (Bangladesh), India (GERMI), Nepal (AEPC), and Pakistan (MNFS&R) and a representative from International Solar Alliance (ISA)
In addition, there will be a country level project management committee (C-PMC) in each project country. Members of these committees will include:
- IWMI Country Representatives;
- IWMI Country Project Managers;
- IWMI Regional Project Leader; and
- Representatives from key project partners.